The Ultima Diaphragm Flush Valve from American Standard is engineered to deliver superior performance and reliability with less maintenance, saving time and money. It features DynaClean, a self-cleaning technology with exclusive wiper spring positioned at the orifice where clogs form. The wiper spring eliminates build-up by clearing the refill orifice with every flush, preventing valve run-on and water waste. Combined with the superior quality and durability of the premium, chlorine-resistant EvoLast diaphragm material, the Ultima Diaphragm Flush Valve delivers consistent performance while resisting premature deterioration and failure. DynaClean and EvoLast are especially beneficial in areas with poor water quality and high chlorination. The complete Ultima Flush Valve is interchangeable with most piston and diaphragm flush valves. The Ultima diaphragm assembly can be installed in place of diaphragm flush valves from major manufacturers, improving performance and reliability.
- Patent-pending DynaClean™ wiper spring technology significantly reduces maintenance and downtime.
- Self-cleaning wiper spring cleans the refill orifice with every flush; prevents valve run-on from clogging
- Prevents costly excess water usage and potential flooding
- Premium, chlorine resistant EvoLast™ diaphragm material prevents premature deterioration and failure
- Delivers consistent flushing performance and water savings over time
- Dezincification-resistant brass alloy withstands the most severe water conditions
- Non-hold open handle provides automatic shut-off
- High back pressure vacuum breaker prevents dripping
- Adjustable tailpiece for rough-in flexibility
- Can be installed left or right handed
- No external volume adjustment
- Height - 30-1/8"
- 1.28 GPF